Comfort and convenience of modern apartment depends on the lighting. In addition to natural lighting, a great role in this belongs to artificial lighting. Correct lighting is not only coziness and comfort, it is the appropriate atmosphere in your home, the optimal conditions for work and rest, a good mood. To create artificial lighting apply lamps of various types and different functional purposes. With the help of lamps you can give the interior of the room a peculiar style and appearance.
Despite the widespread use of lighting fixtures of built-in type in lighting of buildings, pendant lamps do not lose their relevance. Moreover, the high artistic properties provided by new technological solutions contribute to the conversion of this type of luminaire into an important decorative interior decoration.
Luminaires pendant have the widest scope. They are especially effective in rooms where the organization of a few muted lighting is required. Quite often they are also used when zoning the room, as an additional source of light in a particular zone.
A variety of design solutions allows you to pick up fixtures in Kiev for demonstration rooms, study rooms, bedroom, kitchen, hallway and any other room for residential or commercial purposes. The forms, color solutions and decorative solutions of this type of lighting make it possible to use them both in the design of classical interiors and in the design of the room in accordance with modern trends (in the style of high-tech, modern, fusion and many others).
In this case, they can be used as single lamps, which play the role of finishing touch in the design of the room, and their groups. A multi-lamp hanging lamp, for example, can effectively replace a traditional chandelier. Double and triple lamps of hanging type are not only stylish, but also practical. They are able to provide uniform illumination of a large area, besides they are perfectly combined with different interior solutions.
Economical and safe lighting options are modern suspended LED lights that allow you to experiment with shapes and backlighting locations.
Briefly, the advantages of suspended luminaires can be characterized as follows:
- High functionality;
- A variety of sizes and shapes;
- modern design;
- Wide price range;
- Unlimited choice.
Criteria for choosing pendant lamps
A huge assortment of lighting devices of a hanging type, differing in shapes, sizes, materials used, etc., pose a difficult problem of choice for us. When choosing a lamp for specific lighting needs, in addition to personal preferences, the following criteria should be adhered to:
- The power must correspond to the volume of space for which the luminaire is selected;
- The height of the suspension, its commensurability with the height of the ceilings (a good option is a luminaire with adjustable suspension length);
- Compliance with the type of ceiling (for suspended ceilings, it is better not to purchase lamps that direct the rays of light upwards);
- Operating conditions (suspended kitchen fixtures, for example, should be made of easily washable materials);
- Reliability of suspension and fastening;
- Compliance with the interior design and the purpose of the device (in the children’s room you can choose a bright lamp with unusual shapes, for a bedroom – with soft diffuse light, etc.).